Thanks to everyone who's picked up a copy and played Bar the Windows over the last year! It's been a while since my last update, and this one's just a small one to make some small improvements to the text and tweak a few minor rules.
- p. 7 - Morbid Resolve strength has been improved to be more useful, now you regain desperation when you take wounds as well as witness deaths.
- p. 9 - Some adjustments to make the rules around character death clearer, and improved the phrasing around metagaming, and to make exhaustion clearer as well.
- p. 10 & 11 - Clarified once a room has been scavenged or surveyed, the same action cannot be taken again even if it was unsuccessful.
- p. 10 - clarified the Take a Moment move in terms of exhaustion.
- Made it clearer that The Cult and The Risen Dead hang around after they run out of monstrous acts, and changed it so you must defeat them all to win.
- Fixed a typo in the Pale Spectre.
- Changed guidance in Quick Answers to make foe behaviour more interpretative.
As always, feedback is welcome, so do get in touch if you have suggestions for future updates.
Get Bar the Windows, Bolt the Doors
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.